Thursday, September 10, 2009

My latest project


After seven years of work, my new Guide to Trees goes on sale officially on September 15th (but those who live near Philadelphia can get it as early as Saturday the 12th when I'm there for book-signings). I'll be traveling quite a bit this fall to book-signings across the US and Canada, doing a variety of publicity-related things, and adding tree identification to the topics I cover here on this blog. Coming soon...

More information about the book can be found at the Knopf website, and a list of my confirmed book-signing events for the fall is here.


5 comments:

brdpics said...

This is great news- congrats on the upcoming release!!

Dan Huber said...

I am excited about getting this book to help me learn more about trees ;your birding books have been reread so many times by me as a beginner-and are what got me so inspired to bird 2 years ago.
cheers and congratulations on release

Alan Pulley said...

Looking forward to getting this book. Congratulations on it's completion!

Dave said...

It was great meeting you at the Midwest Birding Symposium!
We're looking forward to more guides in the future...maybe bats?

Lindsey said...

I greatly enjoyed finding this book in the local Borders and standing around looking at a copy with a guy right near me doing the same! I'll be buying myself one soon...I started wishing there was a Sibley's guide to all things natural!